I wanted to try out pixel gifs
(feel free to use it for your blog or whatever! please credit, though!)
Just Merthur things IV
Friendly reminder that this creepy moment existed.
So imagine a Harry Potter TV series but BETTER than Game of Thrones because seasons 1 and 2 would be Founders, 3-5/6 would be Marauders, 6/7-13/14 would be the books, and then 13/14-forever would be post-Hogwarts Golden Trio and Next-Gen and it would be absolutely brilliant.
"As she had frequently seen Lily jump streams and run across stepping stones in their childhood” - JKR, on baby girl explorer Lily Evans
Now, if you two don’t mind, I’m going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed, or worse, expelled.
COLLECTION OF MERLIN FACTS
that you probably didn’t think about.
- Both of Arthur’s parents died on his birthday
- Arthur killed the love of Merlin’s life and Merlin never told him about it, just forgave him in silence
- Merlin actually never took that famous day off. In ten years. So Merlin was literally with Arthur every day for ten years.
- Gwaine died thinking he had failed everyone.
- It was implied that Gwen married Sir Leon after Arthur’s death.
- It is even more interesting since Gwen used to work in Leon’s family house when they were younger.
- Gwaine and Leon were the only one of Arthur’s knights that were from a noble family.
- Merlin wore the official oufit of a Camelot’s servant only once.
- Aithusa never learnt to talk, and also grew crippled since it was locked down with Morgana in a well for such a long time.
- Arthur taught Merlin how to fight with swords.
- Merlin never actually had a seat on the Round table when it was brought to Camelot
- Arthur never found out about Merlin’s dragonlord powers.
- Arthur also never knew that Balinor was Merlin’s father.
- Merlin fell onto the river once when he was in the woods with Arthur, but we never saw it on screen.
- Uther was the only one of Arthur’s relatives that didn’t double-cross him.
- Merlin didn’t ever end up in the stocks after season one.
- Several people thought Merlin was secretly a cross-dresser.
- Uther knew about Gaius’ magic, but had made Gaius swear that he’d never use it again. Gaius broke his promise about 20 years later when Merlin was dying.
- Merlin and Morgana could have probably communicated telepathically, but they never did.
- When Merlin said ‘I’m glad to be your servant, until the day I die’, he was literally saying he’d be with Arthur forever, since he’s immortal.
- Kilgarrah hinted that he was slowly dying in season five, and since Aithusa never learnt to talk and sided with Morgana, Merlin lost both of his dragons. In other words, he has been literally alone almost 1000 years when we saw him on the final seconds of the show.
“The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.” — William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar (via thenocturnals)
♪♫: Not a Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake
god, having a long-distance relationship really wears me out. my boyfriend fell asleep and didn’t answer my text for almost 3 hours and I started to get really worried and everything. I’m so glad when I finally see him on the weekend and also when our internship is over and we finally move back to college and live in the same dorm again.
So I’m posting this a little bit late, but can we take a minute to appreciate the best graduation present ever? It’s an altered book that my mom made out of the Fault in Our Stars. (Since she knew it was one of my favorite books) It’s kind of like a scrapbook, only it’s made out of the pages of a book instead (John, I hope that you don’t mind that my mom altered it). She used pictures, clippings, material, and other things I’ve gotten way back from when I was little to Senior Year. She even made tabs in some places, so you can lift it up and see the quotes. Thank you so much mom. This truly is the best graduation present ever.
If someone ever asks you what Tumblr is, just show them this picture.
1/16th Native American
AU The Fault In Our Stars where Hazel Grace succumbs to the cancer and dies and in the last scene all you see is Augustus standing out side with a cigarette between his lips and a hand slowly reaching up to light it.
HOW IS THIS ANY BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL ENDING!!!!
CRYING. I AM CRYING.